Karthik Kumar and Suchitra

I am deeply saddened at the news of divorce between Karthik Kumar and Suchitra. I attended his "second decoction" on 25th Feb 2017. I enjoyed it well. Back then i didn't know he has some personal problems and his marriage is tearing apart. He didn't send even the lightest of clues.

In this article, Suchitra was quoted as saying:
 “Karthik is a wonderful person. He has virtues of Lord Rama. I know we are going through a divorce. It’s very painful for all of us concerned but it is due to some unsolvable problems. I was hospitalised. I was forcibly taken to the hospital but it was connected to my divorce.” she said in a telephonic conversation with a Tamil news channel.

I am not sure what's going on here, but I only feel and pray that this divorce doesn't happen. They get united again. I am a fan of both... as individuals and as couples.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

என் ஊரு சிவபுரம்

Is Ramayana the Indian version of Odyssey?

Why brahmins must support BJP?