Let time heal

A colleague in team moving out is a common happening in any work place and all would have seen enough of farewells during such move outs. But movement of Naresh has shaken me to the core. Its difficult to explain the reason, I think I would need a quarter cutting to get out of the un-explainable discomfort. Naresh is such a nice person that he could be compared only with God. It is said that only God will take the form we like. You think Him as Lord Krishna, Lord Rama, Lord Shiva, Infant Jesus, Allah, God is there for you in that form. You think Naresh as a friend, he is there advising you. You think him as drink buddy, he is there accompanying you with drinks. You vent out your frustrations about your job, current family situation, self-personal problem, he is there patiently listening to you and comforting you and motivating you. Feeling of missing such a friend is very hard to digest. I am repeatedly commanding my heart, "Don't be selfish. Your friend is going to get a better life. He is going to be close to his family and in a start up company that is likely to bring him good learning opportunities. You should actually be happy for him as a friend". I am stubborn and courageous to the same level that I am childish and introvert. So I will recover soon from this loss. I am sure I will not miss any opportunity to meet him.

Thank you friend! I am enjoying this feeling, this discomfort!

Naresh Bro,
I have no suggestions or feedback for you. For any persons of my mindset there are only two sets of people 1) Persons we like and 2) Persons we don't. Our only aim is to maximize the crowd in the former. Therefore we make the worst people for judging others, so suggestions and feedback are the most difficult things for me. If we like someone its unconditional. So this poor friend can't even give feedback. Listen to feedback from other well wishing extrovert colleagues.

All the best bro! 
Good luck!
Keep in touch!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

என் ஊரு சிவபுரம்

Is Ramayana the Indian version of Odyssey?

Why brahmins must support BJP?